|Job Title:||Senior Project Manager - London - Fit Out|
|Salary:||£75000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2018-11-14 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Nikki Dallas|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
Our client, a world leading facility services company is seeking a Senior Project Manager for their Global customer in the banking sector. Reporting to the Head of Projects, you will be London based and responsible for Fit out projects - £2-3M projects this year.
- Lead and develop a team of project managers to deliver projects across the Customers portfolio.
- Project implementation, delivery, documentation, supply chain, handover and warranty management.
- Responsibility for Health and Safety and CDM on relevant projects.
- Implementation and compliance with all statutory procedures.
- Financial management and reporting.
Key Result Areas
- To perform survey and scoping works developing Client brief into a working schedule of works.
- Produce project cost plans.
- Project delivery and implementation.
- Financial management of each project and full Profit and Loss responsibility regionally.
- To support the Head of Projects in the implementation and delivery of projects and technical support services across the Client account in order to ensure high standard of service.
Managing Risks / Opportunities and Issues:
- Setting up and maintaining the project risk and issues strategy and processes, ensuring any escalations are dealt with by the appropriate individual or group within the project.
- Collating risks and opportunities and issues from all workstreams at project level, analysing and recommending actions.
- Analysing all significant risks and making recommendations or initiating corrective action as appropriate.
- Setting up and maintaining the project change control process to ensure impacts across the Client account are rigorously evaluated and the require approvals obtained:
- Coordinating and arranging the project change control methodology
- To maintain day to day contact with Client representatives to review and resolve operational matters within projects.
- To respond rapidly to short term operational issues arising from existing projects.
- Provide regular updates and management information on Project performance.
- Ensure that the day to day operations within each project are conducted to the highest standards of safety taking account of all legislative and regulatory requirements.
- To bring to the teams attention any safety issue related to the project.
- To conduct day to day operations with due regard to environmental standards, legislation and regulatory requirements.
Qualifications / Experience
- Preferably a minimum of 10 years experience operating as a Senior Manager Level within the building maintenance industry, preferably in banking sector / corporate environments / commercial offices.
- Demonstrate experience in managing projects to a value of £10m.
- Demonstrate experience of managing Health and Safety compliance including CDM requirements
- Demonstrate experience of estimating project costs, and presenting high quality tender documents to customers.
- Demonstrate experience and competency with PDA and mobile telephone software and applications.
- Demonstrate experience of managing/supporting/coaching a team of people to deliver quality projects to stakeholders.
- Educated to at least HNC, NVQ level 4 or equivalent full technical standard. Ideally hold a recognised qualification in project management.
- Technical expertise, qualifications in an engineering discipline would be an important prerequisite of the role.
- Knowledge of key operational procedures, eg, project road maps, planned maintenance systems, Quality and Health & Safety.
- Full knowledge of information technology, Autocad, Microsoft projects, Windows, spreadsheets, keyboard skills, etc.
- £75,000 + car/£490 per month allowance, 10% bonus, pension/healthcare etc.
All CVs must be in English and in Word.
Talent FM are experts in facilities management recruitment. Our sector knowledge is unrivalled and we are passionate about making every stage of the recruitment process as easy as possible for our clients and candidates. You can view all our jobs on our website or join the conversation on twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available