|Job Title:||Recruitment Consultant|
|Salary:||£25000 - £45000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Safron Huntly|
|Job Published:||almost 2 years ago|
Talent FM, the facilities management recruitment consultancy, is expanding! As such we would love to hear from passionate, successful and experienced recruitment consultants who would like to work in a fun, dynamic recruitment consultancy where we love going the extra mile for our clients and candidates.
This is a unique opportunity to potentially grow a team and develop your career in a supportive and highly rewarding environment.
- Building and maintaining excellent relationships with clients and developing new business opportunities. Negotiating fees and contracts.
- Screening and shortlisting candidates before submission to clients to ensure that only the best candidates are selected to be put forward.
- Maintaining relationships with and giving excellent customer service to candidates to maintain a pool of people in your industry sector.
- Meeting pre-agreed targets both in terms of quarterly financial targets and weekly call targets
- Maximising Business Development opportunities
- Keeping up-to-date records of clients, employers and vacancies to ensure database integrity
- You must have proven experience as a recruitment consultant, working to and exceeding targets.
- Ideally you will have knowledge of the Facilities Management industry, with an already established network, or at least have worked in a similar industry.
- You must be passionate about delivering great customer service both to clients and candidates.
If you think you would excel in our team then drop me a confidential email telling me why you would fit the bill. The recruitment job of your dreams is right here!!!
All applications treated in the strictest of confidence
All CVs must be in a Word format. About Talent FM Talent FM are a team of experienced consultants who really understand all aspects of the facilities management recruitment market. We are totally committed to raising the standards of facilities management recruitment, both in the UK and internationally. Our sector knowledge is unrivalled and we are passionate about making every stage of the recruitment process as easy as possible for our clients and candidates. You can view our jobs on our website, download our app or link up with us on twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available