FM Helpdesk Manager
|Job Title:||FM Helpdesk Manager|
|Salary:||£28000 - £30000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Safron Huntly|
|Job Published:||3 days ago|
- Lead and manage the Service Desk in order to develop a robust solution with the capability to grow and develop.
- Update out of hours call rota.
- Ensure that key deliverables are planned in advance to ensure that the team are aware of what the business goals are throughout the financial year.
- Maintaining and developing service desk toolkit.
- Ensure that staff follow agreed processes and procedures.
- Identify and recommend any improved methods and working practices, in an effort to continuously improve service quality and reduce costs.
- Ensure staff members are completely familiar with and observe client's security and site arrangement rules, achieved through frequent audit checks, on-going coaching of the team, training and effective communication.
- To coach, manage and provide on-going support and direction to the team, including appraisals, development reviews and opportunities for internal/external training programmes.
- Develop and deliver the Service Desk Induction/Training Plan, ensuring all individual requirements are met throughout the year.
- As the Service Desk Manager you will promote good relationships with client contacts and site personnel and project a professional image of the business within a constantly changing environment.
- Provide support to the department in the production of key management information, including performance and operating reports for clients and senior management.
- Participate as a key member of the On-Call Management team (within agreed rotas) to ensure consistency of service on a 24/7 basis.
- Worked in a support services team environment or for a service company
- Have experience in telephone operation in a business environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly organised and proactive Able to plan workload
- Have a background in Facilities Management or Support Services
- The candidate must be numerate and analytical and financially aware
- Conversant with all Microsoft packages
- Have strong customer focus
All CVs must be in English and in Word.
Talent FM are experts in facilities management recruitment. Our sector knowledge is unrivalled and we are passionate about making every stage of the recruitment process as easy as possible for our clients and candidates. You can view all our jobs on our website or join the conversation on twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.