|Job Title:||Shopping Centre Manager|
|Salary:||£65000.00 - £70000.00 per annum|
|Start Date:||2016-12-13 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Nikki Dallas|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
- Continue to improve the quality of the retail environment in particular during development/service charge project works.
- Lead, develop and inspire the Centre Management team.
- To build and maintain effective relationships with all retailers in the scheme.
- Working closely with the Landlordâ€™s marketing consultant and key local stakeholders to optimise and ensure delivery of the marketing strategy
- Create an ambassadorial role in local industry business groups, Local Authority and community/civic stakeholder meetings including representing the shopping centre at local Chamber of Commerce meetings and any other relevant association meetings.
- Work with the Centre Team on reporting and benchmarking of retailer performance and turnover within the Centre.
- Undertake Annual Tenant/Occupier Surveys or more frequently as required.
- To drive additional income generation via commercialisation activities in conjunction with appointed commercialisation team.
- Assume responsibility for the centre and continual refinement of business plans to ensure outstanding business results delivered over time.
- Annual Business Planning and monthly reporting on performance.
- Review opportunities for cost control and efficiencies.
- Retail Specialist â€“ demonstrate high level of understanding around market knowledge, pressures retail faces day to day and the ability to analyse retail sales data.
- Demonstrate key leadership skills to inspire and develop the team on site.
- Experience of an ambassadorial role in the local community
- Proven track record in supporting on major CAPEX development/service charge project works
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available