|Job Title:||Shopping Centre Ops Manager - Managing Agent|
|Salary:||£50000.00 per annum|
|Start Date:||2017-02-21 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Jordan Nicholls|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
- The role will support the business in establishing and playing a key role in the development of new ideas and take part in the wider business and public community e.g. liaising with the BID etc. The Centre Manager will act as an ambassador for the Landlord within the industry.
- Assist with tendering, awarding and supervision of all service contracts in conjunction with central procurement.
- Ensure all H&S and Environmental statutory requirements, and the managing agents best practice procedures and systems, are complied with.
- Management of the contracted on-site soft service teams, via their managers (for Security & Cleaning) plus external contractors for all services (including IT, Security Systems, Waste Management, Fabric Maintenance, Landscaping etc)
- Assist the Centre Director in the collation of the annual service charge budget and ongoing management of the service charge budget and expenditure.
- Deputising for the Centre Director whenever necessary, including liaison with the Client, Clients Representatives and Managing Agents.
- To liaise with the Development Management team and provide strategic input into the proposed refurbishment and modernisation of the Shopping Centre, as required.
- To assist the letting agents and other professionals / representatives appointed or representing the Client / Owner or Managing Agents in the execution of their transactions / tasks
- To assist with the review and maintenance of all records of training and development including preparation and implementation of training programmes for all site staff.
- Management experience gained within a high profile Shopping Centre environment.
- Experience of managing operational contracts
- Ideally a recognised and certificated H&S qualification but minimum 1 years experience in a H&S focused environment with responsibility for managing H&S
- Experience of refurbishments
- Retail experience desirable but not requisite.
- An interest in sustainability and environmental matters
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available