Small Works Project Manager – Nationwide
|Job Title:||Small Works Project Manager – Nationwide|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Nikki Dallas|
|Job Published:||14 days ago|
Are you passionate about Project Management? Do you get inspired by technological advancement in your industry? Do you invest in your own personal development and wish you were offered the career progression you deserve?
We are working with Pure Gym to find an excellent and ambitious Small Works Project Manager to lead and manage numerous minor works to the value of £50,000 and manage projects up to the value of £500,000. As the largest and fastest growing national gym chain, Pure Gym are transforming the way people work out. The successful candidate will hold an SMSTS or equivalent qualification, be able to support the Facilities Management team and understand how to set up and run a site. Extensive project management experience is not necessary as our client is keen to develop the selected candidate in this exciting role.
£30,000-£35,000 plus amazing benefits including Free Gym Membership and £5k car allowance.
As this is a nationwide role, a willingness to travel is essential.
Please do not apply directly to the client. You will be referred back to Talent FM anyway. We respond to every single application so you have nothing to gain by not following the rules! Thanks.
- Lead and manage numerous small minor works to the value £50k and manage projects up to the value of £500,000. Ensure a high level of service delivery and providing technical support and knowledge is vital to this role.
- It will be your duty to define and agree an appropriate budget, deliver the project within this budget and manage and report progress against an agreed cost plan whilst maintaining excellent quality standards to ensure a quality customer focus.
- Working to absolute deadlines, the role requires strong decision making to achieve cost-effective outcomes, regular reporting to the Facilities Management Senior team, and appropriate / timely escalation of issues.
- High levels of organization are a priority of the role, helping to meet the expectations and requirements of our clients at any Landmark sites, and our Landlords.
- Understanding of certain aspects of Building Regulations, understanding of risk management processes and techniques, Understanding of the Construction, Design Management (CDM) Regulations, developing interpersonal skills, Knowledge of health and safety and environmental legislation, Sound experience with dealing in subcontractor services (scope, cost and delivery).
- Ensuring delivery of QHSE standards, Ability to develop productive working relationships with a wide range of people across all levels.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role
- Project delivery experience
- HNC/HND in Building or Construction
- NEBOSH, IOSH, SMSTS or equivalent Health and Safety related qualification preferable
- Up to date knowledge Project Management methodology, Construction, Design, Management and workplace statutory regulations including (but not limited to) Fire Safety, Health and Safety and practical application Commitment to the delivery of first-class project management services;
- Enthusiasm, exceptional customer service skills and focus;
- Proven organisational skills and self-motivation;
- A flexible approach to working;
- Excellent influencing and diplomacy skills;
- Is passionate about delivering the highest possible service to internal and/or external customers, willingly going the extra mile;
All CVs must be in English and in Word.
Talent FM are experts in facilities management recruitment. Our sector knowledge is unrivalled and we are passionate about making every stage of the recruitment process as easy as possible for our clients and candidates. You can view all our jobs on our website or join the conversation on twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.