|Job Title:||Technical and Compliance Manager - FM Service Provider - Retail|
|Salary:||£40000 - £50000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jordan Nicholls|
|Job Published:||about 3 years ago|
- Undertake external technical and statutory audits to ensure statutory compliance is in line with technical and health and safety legislative regulations and contractual obligations.
- Prepare technical reports with recommendations for corrective / preventive actions leading to continual improvement in hard FM service delivery on behalf of their clients.
- Provide specialist technical support in managing compliance issues e.g. statutory certification, remedial works and documentation control.
- Promote, develop and establish a positive safety culture and ensure the client can meet its legal requirements in terms of compliance.
- Monitor the compliance of clients' estates and advise managers on areas of non-compliance
- Forge relationships with the appropriate contacts within the client base to drive a solid, productive working relationship
- Lead asset and maintenance planning and contribute to national strategies.
- Lead the review and execution of remedial maintenance and repair operations to ensure a cost effective solution is provided without disruption to site operations and customers.
- Take ownership of investigations, providing reports on operational incidents or issues.
- Effectively monitor and manage suppliers' statutory compliance requirements, recommending actions to remedy failings
- Liaise and advise the on implementing PPM regimes for new and existing clients.
- Provide technical support and advice to account managers and supply chain partners.
- You must have come from a service provider background working with retail clients or come directly from a retail client
- Commercially sound, with a strong understanding of delivering and managing technical building and compliance support to a UK wide retail estate
- At least 5 years' experience in managing building services on a national scale
- HNC / HND qualified in electrical or mechanical engineering.
- Possess current Health & safety and Environmental qualifications at a management level.
- NEBOSH General Certificate.
- Extensive knowledge and experience of Safety, Health, Environmental & Quality systems.
- Sound understanding of statutory compliance
- Sound working knowledge of CAFM systems.
- Significant practical experience in multi-site, field based asset management or related field
- Practical experience of Safe Systems of Work.
- You must be eligible to work in the UK, and willing and able to travel.
- You must be based within 1 hours commute from Maidstone
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available