- Lead the hard FM / Maintenance regime for all MEP systems
- Ensure that all maintenance tasks are executed to high standards
- Ensure that all plant and systems and related records are properly maintained
- Maintain and enhance HSE infrastructure & environment
- Responsible for method statements for all Hard FM works in common areas and issuing of correct permits to work
- Prepare, propose and implement the OPEX MEP budget and CAPEX budget
- Review and approve all MEP expenditure against work delivered and in accordance with the KPI's and SLA's
- Regularly review all contracts and agreements for their efficacy and provide recommendations for improvements
- Prepare regular reports on all contractor and vendor activities and their service delivery.
- Minimum of 15 years experience in Hard Facility Management within iconic or flagship commercial buildings
- International experience in managing commercial property would be ideal
- Proven track record of effectively managing service providers from different service streams. Excellent working knowledge of all MEP systems.
- Leadership skills and proven experience in managing a culturally diverse team.
- Proven track record in successfully managing contractors and specialist technical service providers. Familiar with international design and engineering standards .
All CVs must be in English and in Word.
Talent FM are experts in facilities management recruitment. Our sector knowledge is unrivalled and we are passionate about making every stage of the recruitment process as easy as possible for our clients and candidates. You can view all our jobs on our website or join the conversation on twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.