|Job Title:||Technical Facilities Manager - EMEA|
|Salary:||£60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum|
|Start Date:||2016-07-29 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Nikki Dallas|
|Job Published:||about 2 years ago|
Our client, a well-known, global media company is seeking a strategic, visionary EMEA Technical Facilities Manager to add immediate value to the facilities services of this exciting fast paced company. We are looking for somebody to be a customer champion. The customer experience is essential and the welcome and delivery of the space should always be of 5* standard. You must have worked for a multinational organization ideally in the technology sector or a similar environment. You must have experience managing remotely across diverse geographies, i.e. another EMEA portfolio.
- Drive innovation and service improvements, identifying and creating ways to improve efficiency.
- Challenge the team to analyse the root cause of problems, troubleshoot and find the right solutions.
- Management and technical responsibility of all hard services across multiple sites (HVAC, electrical, fabric and mechanical skills to include expertise in chillers, AHUs, fire alarm systems, BMS & Energy management).
- Encourage and develop new ideas and initiatives with all hard services suppliers with the objective of enhancing service levels and improving cost efficiency.
- Responsible for ensuring that internal expectations are delivered and exceeded.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with business leaders, House Captains, EA's, internal stakeholders/partners/vendors to ensure that high expectations are being met and global standards adhered to.
- Define, manage and monitor spending of the annual budget for the hard services, make judgement calls and prioritise budget spends.
- Provide technical assistance during scoping of projects/project management meetings
- Responsible for Health and Safety requirements and company policies and procedures.
- Compile and manage the agreed technical budgets for EMEA and provide narrative to explain any differences between budget and actual spend including project financials.
- Manage the entire procurement process to global standards.
- Engage and manage local amenities programs and work with local project teams to ensure delivery of new builds, concepts, etc.
- 5+ yearsâ€™ experience of working within a Technical Facilities Management environment with total responsibility for all Hard Services, SLAâ€™s & KPIs.
- Engineering degree is essential but there is an engineering team to deliver the operations
- Strong customer care ethos with significant attention to detail is a prerequisite
- Must be able to use initiative and efficiently and effectively manage projects
- Vendor and contractor management is essential
- You need to be able to effectively manage the vendor team
- Experience managing remotely across diverse geographies, i.e. another EMEA portfolio
- Very demanding environment requires somebody who has a very positive and proactive attitude
- Must be an exceptional communicator - used to effectively managing key stakeholder expectations
- An understanding of commercial contracts and experience of managing agreed Service Levels within budget.
- Strong financial and project management experience, planning, managing and controlling costs.
- Ability to travel when required
All CVs must be in a Word format. About Talent FM Talent FM are a team of experienced consultants who really understand all aspects of the facilities management recruitment market. We are totally committed to raising the standards of facilities management recruitment, both in the UK and internationally. Our sector knowledge is unrivalled and we are passionate about making every stage of the recruitment process as easy as possible for our clients and candidates. You can view our jobs on our website, download our app or link up with us on twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available