|Job Title:||Technical Manager - M&E / Building Services|
|Salary:||£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum|
|Start Date:||2016-08-01 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Jordan Nicholls|
|Job Published:||about 3 years ago|
- Set up, maintain, negotiate and manage the business' M&E supplier base nationally.
- Visit all business critical sites nationally and maintain full documentation including building asset lists, registers/logs, and life cycle assessments.
- Conduct 5 year planning for M&E assets for all business critical buildings and other when required.
- Review, manage, benchmark and approve all quotes for M&E, scheduled compliance, major capital and refurbishment projects in CIMS.
- Manage communication between customers, suppliers, account managers and service desk for all M&E related events escalated for review.
- Produce monthly performance management reports including supplier performance, profitability, supplier response and quality of work analysis.
- Respond to the allocated contract out of hour calls.
- Carry out all business development M&E surveys.
- Attend agreed customer meetings where scheduled and agreed.
- Support account directors, managers, finance and service desk for all M&E related queries.
- Re-engineer M&E services for new contracts during mobilisation.
- Qualified to degree level in mechanical, electrical or building services engineering or equivalent
- Need to come from an M&E consultancy or an analytical FM Service Provider role
- Experienced in producing reports and business solutions
- Experience of a client facing role.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available