|Job Title:||Technical Services Manager|
|Salary:||£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum|
|Start Date:||2017-04-04 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Safron Huntly|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
- Control and manage staff
- Manage relationships internal/external.
- Deliver value for money services.
- Control budgets and deliver the agreed services, to the defined service levels, on time.
- Establish and maintain external contacts with statutory authorities and other groups and associations.
- Manage service providers and monitor performance against contracted SLAs and KPIs.
- Co-ordinate the production of performance reports, carry out analysis of the results and take appropriate action to ensure continuous improvement is achieved.
- Provide team update/training in relation to building services.
- Complete engineering site surveys and audit reports.
- Complete life cycle reports to an agreed format.
- Manage the agreed forecasts.
- Manage internal and external relationships including Client, Property Management Company, local authorities, service providers and statutory bodies.
- Establish value for money strategies for delivering the technical management service.
- Provide technical support and advice to the FM team nationally.
- Review CIBSE/HVCA guidelines and contractor Terms and Conditions.
- Review and manage engineering business risk.
- Deliver and market the M&E offering.
- A degree in Building Services or electrical or mechanical disciplines is ESSENTIAL. We cannot accept applications if you don't have a degree due to insurance constraints
- Service provider / Property Management background in mechanical / electrical engineering
- CIBSE Membership (desirable)
- Current Full UK Driving Licence
- Commercial awareness from experience and/or qualification.
- Experience of new build development through to management (construction site experience an advantage).
- Good working knowledge/understanding of building operating systems (mechanical, electrical, controls and fire/health and safety).
- Cost control, variance and forecasting reporting.
- Basic IT skills including Word and Excel to intermediate level.
- Proven people management skills and team building.
- Knowledge of Output Specifications.
- Management of Performance based contracts.
- Defects / warranty management.
- CIBSE and HVCA guidelines
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available