- Internal project management of aspects of a large 2.5 year refurb including but not limited to: managing internal and external resources to ensure value for money and that their activities are in line with company expectations, working alongside the comms team, overseeing the execution of building works, managing the project budget, ensuring on time in full delivery, ensure proper sign off from a design perspective, collaborate with IT
- Project management of any Capex office projects globally
- Engaging and managing (senior) stakeholders and suppliers in relation to all relevant workspace projects
- Put in place best in class processes and work instructions, driving professionalism, in relation to project management
- Liaising with third parties (landlords, builders, project managers, space planners etc.) to ensure planned activities take place on time in full and optimal service is provided to the organisation
- Managing the Capex budget for Facilities as well as all the relevant process steps and Capex requests and participate in Capex board meetings where relevant to obtain funding for required projects
- Work with the procurement team and external consultants on ensuring best value for money for any Capex project
- Extensive fit-out project management experience (>6 years) with a preference of some experience in a high-end retail HQ environment
- Degree level education essential; Specific professional education is an additional benefit
- Experience of forming and managing effective Stakeholder and Supplier relationships
- Ability to deliver tangible results whilst working in a high pressure and ever-changing environment
- Good capability to prioritise and focus on deliverables
- Good analytical and system skills
- Ability to flex between highly strategic thinking and a hands-on pragmatic approach to things
- Down to earth character that takes people with them on a journey of cultural change
- Self-motivated, balanced individual with a high energy level and positive attitude
- Tough, resilient individual, being able to manage high expectations of their stakeholders
- Able to engage easily with a wide variety of people of different ages, experience levels etc.
All CVs must be in English and in Word.
Talent FM are experts in facilities management recruitment. Our sector knowledge is unrivalled and we are passionate about making every stage of the recruitment process as easy as possible for our clients and candidates. You can view all our jobs on our website or join the conversation on twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.